Thursday, August 31, 2017

Becca Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Champagne Pop Review

 
 
Becca collaborated with Jaclyn Hill (a well known youtube make up artist). She described Champagne Pop as her "Dream Shade". 
Champagne Pop was initially launched as limited edition, but due to overwhelming demand, has been added to the permanent line.
 The bestselling product of Becca so far.



 
So, when Champagne Pop was released I resisted buying it but when Becca came with this
Limited Edition rose gold packaging of Champagne Pop, I couldn't resist myself from buying it.😁



 Packaging:I found Becca Limited Edition rose gold packaging of Champagne Pop is cuter than the original one so I bought this one. It seems like a mini UFO and also the cute champagne bottle. 
 
 
Colour: Champagne Pop is a light gold shade with pinky peach undertones. It is suitable for all skin tones. This highlighter is stunning.
 
Formula:  It is a creamy, shimmering skin illuminating pressed powder to illuminate the face with a soft, pearlized glow. It feels very luxurious, and really it does glide onto skin beautifully. This product has minimal fall out, so I prefer to tap off the excess before apply. 
 
 If you love to glow, you have to have this in your life!

 Pros:

  • Did not break me out.
  • Gives an intense glow.
  • No chunky shimmer.
  • A little goes a long way.
  • Sturdy and stunning packaging.
  • Blends easily.
  • Feels buttery.

Cons:  

  • The only thing I've noticed is that it doesn't have amazing staying power, but with a setting mist this does last long.

I love highlighters. And I find that it takes me forever to go through them because I use such a small amount at a time.

The shade is perfection. I can pretty much promise you that your friends will ask you “which highlighter are you wearing!?”
If you can't decide what highlighter to get, get this one! Worth the hype and price too. 

Thanks for reading!
Surbhi

No comments:

Post a Comment