Thursday, December 17, 2015

Tarte Bling It On Amazonian Clay Blush Palette : Review & Swatches

I'm loving and enjoying using Tarte Bling It On Amazonian Clay Blush Palette. This is my first Tarte purchase. I also bought Tarte Shine Bright Eyelash Curler both are Limited Edition from Tarte’s Holiday 2015 collection. And I am looking forward to trying out more Tarte products.




Tarte Shine Bright Eyelash Curler with mini Mascara
Look at it It's so Pretty.





Lets talk about the Bling It On Palette. The actual palette is covered with tiny black sequins, it do fall off and tend to get everywhere. This palette is a Limited Edition from Tarte’s Holidaze 2015 collection.

Inside there are 5 Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Wear Blushes. The palette retails for $59 and comes with 5 blushes that contain 4.5g (0.15 oz) of product each. Considering a full size Tarte blush retails for $36 and contains 5.6g (0.20 oz. It's such a great value.




It has a magnetic closure, which I love! It also has a nice sized mirror, which is perfect for traveling. Gorgeous black sequined packaging looks very festive. The palette is sleek, fit for travel.




This palette features five blush shades: four matte and one shimmer.
Fetching (rose/matte)
Dollface is a permanent shade (cool pink/matte)
Prim (plum nude/matte)
Smashing (warm coral/matte)
Beaming (light peach pink/shimmer micro glitter)

 Swatches 'L to R': Fetching, Dollface, Prim, Smashing and Beaming.

I swiped my finger lightly and this was the colour payoff . I’m really impressed with the pigmentation. But Beaming is a tiny bit less pigmented but it looks beautiful as a topper.

All of the colours are buttery soft, pretty to look at, long wearing, blendable and easy to use. They are all easy to blend. They are VERY pigmented and a little goes a long way.

The quality is 100% the same as Tarte’s single blush pans
Over all, I am very happy with this purchase.

I definitely recommend this palette if haven't already own any of the Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes yet.

I hope you enjoyed this post.
Have an amazing day,
Surbhi

No comments:

Post a Comment