Thursday, December 17, 2015

Tarte Bling It On Amazonian Clay Blush Palette : Review & Swatches

I'm loving and enjoying using Tarte Bling It On Amazonian Clay Blush Palette. This is my first Tarte purchase. I also bought Tarte Shine Bright Eyelash Curler both are Limited Edition from Tarte’s Holiday 2015 collection. And I am looking forward to trying out more Tarte products.




Tarte Shine Bright Eyelash Curler with mini Mascara
Look at it ♥ It's so Pretty.





Lets talk about the Bling It On Palette. The actual palette is covered with tiny black sequins, it do fall off and tend to get everywhere. This palette is a Limited Edition from Tarte’s Holidaze 2015 collection.

Inside there are 5 Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Wear Blushes. The palette retails for $59 and comes with 5 blushes that contain 4.5g (0.15 oz) of product each. Considering a full size Tarte blush retails for $36 and contains 5.6g (0.20 oz. It's such a great value.




It has a magnetic closure, which I love! It also has a nice sized mirror, which is perfect for traveling. Gorgeous black sequined packaging looks very festive. The palette is sleek, fit for travel.




This palette features five blush shades: four matte and one shimmer.
Fetching (rose/matte)
Dollface is a permanent shade (cool pink/matte)
Prim (plum nude/matte)
Smashing (warm coral/matte)
Beaming (light peach pink/shimmer micro glitter)

 Swatches 'L to R': Fetching, Dollface, Prim, Smashing and Beaming.

I swiped my finger lightly and this was the colour payoff . I’m really impressed with the pigmentation. But Beaming is a tiny bit less pigmented but it looks beautiful as a topper.

All of the colours are buttery soft, pretty to look at, long wearing, blendable and easy to use. They are all easy to blend. They are VERY pigmented and a little goes a long way.

The quality is 100% the same as Tarte’s single blush pans
Over all, I am very happy with this purchase.

I definitely recommend this palette if haven't already own any of the Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes yet.

I hope you enjoyed this post.
Have an amazing day,
Surbhi♥

No comments:

Post a Comment