Wednesday, March 19, 2014

BeautyBay Review✩ and Naked 3 palette♡

Beauty Bay is a UK based makeup website that offers free shipping worldwide. Where you can purchase beauty products from some amazing brands such as Macadamia, Orly, Stila, Too Faced, Urban Decay, and more.

I ordered my Urban Decay Naked3 palette on the March 4th, they dispatched my order same day and received it on March 19th. It took 15 days including holidays.

It was a huge plus point, that the delivery was worldwide free but you can also pay for tracked shipping.
I order a lot online and this were the fastest free delivery I have ever had. I would recommend the international saver option of delivery.

I'm impressed how they've packed my Naked3 palette: in a tight bubble wrap, rolled in one thicker paper, then in another, and then stuffed with poly fills to fill the whole cardboard box they've send it in. I paid £1.50 for this black Gift box.




The package was neatly wrapped, and inside with my Naked3 palette BeautyBay have gave me a two little free present, hair mask and body wash. Lovely :D





I will review Naked3 and these samples soon! Stay tuned. xoxo♥


Anyways, I can recommend BeautyBay enough even though I've made only one order.

BeautyBay.com
-Trustworthy, professional and safe. Fantastic company with excellent prices.

Check out their website : http://www.beautybay.com

Product range- 8/10
Website- 9/10. Costumer friendly
Information about Stock- 10/10.
Shipping – 9/10
Costumer Service- 9/10

Have a great day♡  and Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment