Friday, February 21, 2014

MAC Fluidline in 'Blacktrack' ✩


MAC Fluidline "
Gel Eye-Liner" in 'Blacktrack' ✩  MAC describes this shade as ‘Solid Flat black’.


This is my go-to black gel liner. I’ve tried many others and I still come back to Blacktrack.
This is very pigmented and I do not need to go over my line multiple times to get even coverage.




This jet black color goes on exactly as the color looks in the pot and stays black, doesn't fade.

Packaging is good and quite sturdy and not prone to breaking, this liner could last you years.



It stays all day long. Long-wearing & Smudge proof.
This liner didn’t budge.
It comes off easily.
It is the smoothest and silkiest gel liner. I’ve come across.



I applied MAC's Fluidline in Blacktrack with the MAC 211 Pointed liner brush
.

I don't have to touch this up during the day, which is really nice.
It creates the blackest and most intense eyeline.

Its Great for Winged- Cat eyeliner, Smudged eyeliner, you can create any look with it.
I L O V E♥ this thing! Its amazing✩

Highly recommended it  to everyone! It's a must buy for me♡.
xoxo♥

No comments:

Post a Comment