Thursday, January 30, 2014

MAC Cleanse Off Oil ✩




I have repurchased my favorite makeup remover MAC Cleanse Off Oil and will continue to do so. This is a oil based makeup remover it so gentle on the skin.100% mineral-oil free. Just Massage onto the skin to loosen all makeup, It removes Everything.. including stubborn waterproof mascara.
It turns into a lotion-type liquid when you add water to it. Rinse off easily.




All I do to use it is wet my face, put a big squirt of it into my palm and massage it all over my face and eyes until it turns white and slightly foamy, then I rinse with lukewarm water. It removes all of the makeup and does a great job.
It really clean and break down makeup, whether it is waterproof Eyeliner, Mascara or Foundation.
It is SUPERB in removing makeup from Eyes to Lips.

Cost- 30$

It is pricey but, It last so long.✩

I highly recommended it to everyone. Check this product out..!!
I LOVE this product ♥.

The only bad thing about it is that if you get it in your open eyes, your vision turns cloudy and whitish for a few minutes. It doesn't hurt or sting, and you can still see, but it is just weird. Just be sure to shut your eyes tightly when using this product.

xoxo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment