Thursday, July 24, 2014

Review: Beautybay experience Lost Package!!



The website promises that your order will arrive between 7-10 working days. This for free shipping.



May:23rd

I had placed my order and received my confirmation email on the same day.
I ordered Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette.


May:27th

Received an email from BeautyBay confirming that my order had been dispatched.
When i hadn't received my package after 10 days,
i started to worry.I contacted Beautybay and they told me to wait until 20 working days have passed from the day of dispatch.


June:24th

After 20 working days when my package had not arrived, i contacted BeautyBay again.



June:25th

They sent me a lost claim form .


June:26th

I have sent them completed form back through email.


June:30th

They forwarded my claim form to Postal service to investigate.
After 10 working days when they were unable to locate my missing parcel.


July:13th

They refunded me full payment of order.


Though my order was lost yet I was not angry at all because their Customer Service always helped me and replied to my every email and refunded my money.

It happens!! that was not their fault as it was lost by postal service. Even then they refunded.


Great website...!!
I would purchase again from Beautybay for sure.


Check out my first experience with BeautyBay here beautybay-review


Thanks for reading!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment