Wednesday, April 2, 2014

MAC Fix+ review ✩

MAC Fix+ - An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, and cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!






I like that on the top of the bottle have the option to lock the pump so it doesn't leak on anything when you travel with it

It comes out in a perfect even mist that covers your entire face with every spray.


Loaded with natural good for skin ingredients like green tea, chamomile and cucumber.
It refreshes and hydrated my face so well. Also it help my makeup to stay on all day long.

I use it to set my makeup.
And i also spray it on my brush to make eyeshadows look more vibrant .

Very fresh, soothing fragrance.
Gives you a "dewy" look.
Takes away the "powdery" look from your face.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff..

US$21.00 for 100 ml / 3.4 US fl oz
Pricey but it will last a year.

leave a comment
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment